Welcome- Introduce Yourself

Ellesworth
Administrator
Hello everyone and welcome to our Crypt0's News discussion page!

My name is Elle, and I am Omar's (Crypt0) partner/lover, and I am here to facilitate/moderate your discussions!

Please feel free to use this thread to introduce yourselves- or don't! There is no obligation to tell us a little about yourself, but should you want to do so, please do so below.

Thank you! Can't wait to connect with you all again!
Elle
I'm am artist
Currently accepting
Crypto art commissions.

Email: sumchick135@gmail.com
Insta:  @ellemarieisme

Re: Welcome- Introduce Yourself

Tafari_II
Hey! I go by the pseudo Tafari_II. I joined crypto in the summer of 2017 and the very first content I was consuming was Omar's crypto talk commutes to work. I'm a student doing computer science in Africa which you must have guessed from the name; the Africa part ofcourse. Very excited to be here. Oh and I trade sometimes. I don't know if this is allowed but I'm @TafariReturns on twitter  lets connect.

Re: Welcome- Introduce Yourself

Gandhi Ji
Hello Everyone,  I am Gandhi Ji, Nice to meet you all.  //  Consciously or unconsciously, every one of us does render some service or other. If we cultivate the habit of doing this service deliberately, our desire for service will steadily grow stronger, and will make, not only for our own happiness, but that of the world at large.
Mahatma Gandhi

Re: Welcome- Introduce Yourself

MrHarrilasagna
Hello everyone? My names Jesse and I've been enjoying the amazing community since 2013 when I mined my first coin. Since then it's been an incredible journey watching the space evolve and grow to what it is today. With so much new to learn everyday, staying experienced in all things crypto is certainly a full time endeavor.

Re: Welcome- Introduce Yourself

ianG
Hi! I've watched Crypt0's channel for some time. I was never part of the Facebook group.

I will soon be in Colombia and hope to be able to promote the blockchain economy there, although I will mostly not be in the big city.

Anyone in Colombia, even Venezuelans in exile. Maybe we can get some new economy happening. This is about good, healthy economy, not drugs. Not interested in that stuff.

Re: Welcome- Introduce Yourself

Crypt0
Administrator
Welcome! I'm sure you'll find great interest in blockchain out there. I recall lots going on in Medellin. Best of luck.

Re: Welcome- Introduce Yourself

boshugo96
Hey everybody!  My name is Hugo, I have been attracted to crypto's for about 6 years already, unfortunately I have only been actively participating for about 2 years. Since about one year I am involved in a local Dutch ICO. Also executing an implementation research for a large Dutch food industry player for possible blockchain opportunities throughout the entire industry.

Good content Elle & Omar, keep it up! :)

Re: Welcome- Introduce Yourself

Crypt0Bear
Hey everyone just watched the you tube vid and decided to check it out . Cant wait to see what sort of mad craic happens in this thread .

Re: Welcome- Introduce Yourself

onealfa
Hi. I am a 64 year young crypto fan, retired this spring.
Living in a place called "the G spot of Europe".

Re: Welcome- Introduce Yourself

markben90
hello My name is ... Mark Benjamin and i am 2 1/2 Years in the space of crypto

25 Years of age no car or credit in a deli clerk part time job at shop rite in other words purgatory + welfare checks which actually limits ability too try and making money .  learnd about crypto and just did the looking at it trying too learn how too get some and what is or is not a scam . Luckily  i don't have investment grade money so i made no overtly stupid risks like bitconnect! lol . after learning about coinbase i started there mist the boat for ETH soon after same with LTC as i figured out the Youtube news too trust and found crypto spark and rogue money and some others . then i tried too dual out who is the healthiest main stays in my list of important and what should i learn passively first .....
thanks to having ADHD I could not focus on TA and FA long term before looking at other pet projects in similarly complicated fields without a teacher or collage research experience I decided too get a feel for the market and learn in a yet slow understand the patterns and dual out what will rise fall and scam and how too trade currencies and waisted the WatchUsTrade room in slack but still learned allot and kept my moral in the great bare and got me out of LTC + just on time still lost money though . as of late trying too help get people in this field in the know about different youtubers and trying too get there interest in crypto buy suggesting apps like minds or steemit  or at lest acorn yet not a crypto app it help people out  . still in the deli + GOV housing in NY town of C**g**s for living but i am left with scraps paycheck wise not enough too invest or build because phone food ect so i am just trying too learn before the crash really hits and i kick the bucket ya know because i know how at risk i am .

mike molony , Peter and rich dad  is also a source  of inspiration for my current course and rogue news Bix ware money GPS  Robert Shiller  and more give me my GEO perspective and on the left watching progressive soup box and Zero books too understand the other side just for the search For new and exciting info like MBTI psychology geopolitics economics micro and micro understanding networks and entrepreneurship as a goal and spreading info or channels too unlikely Users ......

the lesson that i currently live buy as a rule is don't get married too any coin . (Cryptoneko and Crypto Cowboy ) from the rogue crew taught me that .

Moloney gave me a brief gold/silver history

moneyGPS teaches me how screwed we are in the Fiet in a detailed yet newbie friendly

altcoin buzz + Crypt0+crypto zombie + crypto compare + Ivan + crypto daily + rogue coin + Crypto99 + Larouch Pac + Internet today + road to roota + Jarmal Thomas + rogue news + Datadash+ Ron Placone  + ICO alart + Jsnip+ RT+ algocapitalist + rich dad + Zero books + the majority report....    p.s can you interview majority report and Zero books on the crypto space and all might get some positive impressions on people who don't understand it in there audience wile the price is down and hype is gone new blood is needed most progressives might not agree with it though its good too have at least 1 out of 100 in there SUBs get a better understanding of the space from responsible traders+ news providers like you Crypt0

Re: Welcome- Introduce Yourself

Crypt0
Administrator
Great list :D I also love myself MoneyGPS

Who are Majority Report and Zero Books?

Re: Welcome- Introduce Yourself

N.K.Narula
Hello friends. Been with ya'll for a long long time. The kids keep me busy but I'm here when I can be. Usually can't make the live streams but I'm looking forward to engaging with you all more on this forum. Cheers!