Mithril Ore ICO

Shoestring.
I am gonna rob all you nerds and take all them microchips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLWNfqJioCY

XOXO,
Shoe

Re: Mithril Ore ICO

Ellesworth
Administrator
Hey, Shoe.

Please explain how this post and it's link are relevant to the topic. If it is not actually relevant to cryptocurrency icos, kindly take it down, or the mods will do so for you.

Thank you,
Elle
I'm am artist
Currently accepting
Crypto art commissions.

Email: sumchick135@gmail.com
Insta:  @ellemarieisme

Re: Mithril Ore ICO

Shoestring.
Elle - taking the mask off.

Mithril Ore is a proof of stake token for Ethereum's Eventual Casper upgrade.   Proof of Stake in Ethereum is currently now known as the Shasper upgrade .

Shasper is inaccessible/inconvenient to Ethereum users in its current form in that people are outcast from the ability to stake by either being too novice, or having to little ether to meet the staking threshold.  Shasper also ties up Ethereum by making it way less liquid (locking up Ethereum for up to 4 months).  Mithril Ore Token resolves these three conflicts with ERC-20 liquidity, Ether-backed token, and pooled and staked Ethereum.

We are on COSS - with a lucrative token promo - here is invite.
https://sso.coss.io/api/invite/KK1H3G0GQF

We are having a rolling ICO akin to EOS - where tokens are sold until 2 weeks into the Shasper upgrade, or until the hardcap is reached. Whichever comes first.   Released tokens are available on the COSS market.

You can also get Tokens here.
https://www.mithrilore.io/

Unsold Tokens are Airdropped to participants at a later date by proportion of tokens held at the time of a later snapshot.

Elle - lets face it - The above information doesn't sell tokens.  So Mithril Ore's whole youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNQm5i4gVNylorGpiUWE1IA

is filled with famous ganksta rappers dropping Crypthop Mithril Ore Gems.

Me, Shoestring of the Dayton Family.  I have woken up every day with goal of being the hardest ganksta rapper on the planet.   My rhymes above were meant to be in jest, but I take my craft seriously, since my time with the Dayton Family - the past 25 years I have made ganksta rap my life.  No one hits harder than SHOE.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN2BGukHLB0

My rhymes are youtube marketing for Mithril Ore ICO.  Mithril Ore Token sells itself - they reached out to me - they told me to do what I do best - so I wrote 2 tracks about killin' nerds and takin they computers.   No need to be too serious.   Ain't nobody got time for conventional ICO shillin no mo.  They want that Ganksta Sh**

Sincerely,
SHOE

Re: Mithril Ore ICO

Ellesworth
Administrator
Thank you for taking the time to provide such in depth information! We really appreciate it.

Sincerely,