Latest POW Altcoin to mine?

index932
We can share the latest Alt coin with POW available in the crypto world to mine!

Re: Latest POW Altcoin to mine?

Crypt0
Administrator
whattomine.com and cryptocompare.com have proven invaluable resources for mining profitability for me.

Re: Latest POW Altcoin to mine?

MrHarrilasagna
Great resources Omar. If there's a single tip to give anyone mining. Is to make certain whatever mining software you're using is up to date and open source code. Currently have all my GPU's pointed at https://ravencoin.org/ since mid February of this year. Longest I've ever spent on one alt without changing up. Prior to that I bounced between a few, but predominately ETH, VTC, XVG and SC over the last few years.

Re: Latest POW Altcoin to mine?

onealfa
Hmmm... It feels to me like ages since I have sold my last ASIC. By now probabaly  all of them lie abandoned somewhere as a rather fancy door-stops.

Re: Latest POW Altcoin to mine?

Crypt0
Administrator
My mining rig lays sad, alone, and off. I've not even tried to turn it on since February.

Perhaps I'll fire it up and see just how bad my electricity bill is, and how little profit I make to pay it. #nostalgiacankill

Re: Latest POW Altcoin to mine?

fotoinusgrobler
I live in South Africa and mining Ethereum with my 12 GPUs is only slightly profitable in terms of electricity. The electricity cost is about 75-80% of what I mine. And this is after very much optimisation with over- and under-clocking. We pay an equivalent of about US$0.14 per KW/h in South Africa so not really that cheap.
instagram: fotoinusgrobler
blog: www.fotoinusgrobler.com
twitter: @inus12345

Re: Latest POW Altcoin to mine?

MrHarrilasagna
Definitely not cheap by any means. Looking at $0.13 for me in the SE USA.

Re: Latest POW Altcoin to mine?

XqtR
Bitmain have just released Antminer S9 Hydro, has a rated hashrate of 18TH/s and a wall power consumption of about 1728W.